What is nearby?
*** JUST £6/DAY - NEW LISTING PROMOTION - LIMITED TIME ONLY ***
A excellently located car park in the city centre of Newcastle, 2 minutes walk to Newcastle Central Station.
- Access to the car park is 24 hours, 7 days per week.
- No height restrictions
- Vans/larger vehicles are permitted to park here.
- Please note that there is enforcement in place, so do ensure to enter your correct vehicle registration number and only park within the period that you have booked for. Failure to comply with any of these will result in a parking penalty to be issued.
- Car park allows for multiple entry/exit for the duration of your booking.
- Excellent location for o2 academy, Newcastle Castle, Theatre Royal and many other city centre attractions.
Easy to book, great price.
Good value, central, easy to find. You just have to make sure you are tactile with your parking location if you want to go in and out!
Unfortunately not the easiest parking. Full of work vans which left little room for cars. It would have been a little easier if the few cars that were there parked straight instead of on angles which lost space. Maybe marking some designated bays may help with this problem as nobody seemed to take much notice of the bays noted on the laminated sheets attached to the fence. Ideal for City Centre if you are able to get parked.
Navigation does not take you direct to the spot, ended up getting stuck in traffic to get to it Position is good and small 6 min walk to st James However everyone parks anywhere! Lots of people blocked in that could not get out Would not uses this again
Easy to find. Unfortunately people did not park very considerably so difficult to park
parking bays are not clearly marked and some people just abandoned their vehicles taking up 2 spaces and a very steep gravel incline to get up.. But it was convenient and reasonably priced I would use again...
3 Jul '18