What is nearby?
Car Park located 1 minute walk from Haymarket station in Edinburgh.
- 1 minute walk from Haymarket station (the car park is parallel with the train tracks)
- 10 minute walk to Edinburgh town centre
- 10 minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
- 25 minute walk to Murrayfield Stadium
- Open 24/7
- Parking along the RIGHT hand side of Distillery Lane only
- Please DO NOT park in any spaces which are by residents' houses and the ground floor windows.
- Easy access to the main road
- You may leave your car overnight
- You may arrive at any time within your booking length
- You must enter your registration plate details when booking as patrols operate in this car park.
- Not suitable for large vans - one bay per vehicle.
Monday - Sunday
00:00 - 23:59
Every 1 hour (Up to 6 hours) - £1.40
6 hour to 12 hours - £9.00
Daily - £16.00
Really convenient and well priced. Only problem was there were some large vans overhanging their allocated spaces. If I wasn’t driving a very small car I don’t think I’d have got in. Will definitely use again though.
Smooth online prior booking, no issues parking once there. Great service, super convenient location.
The parking space was good, but we were re-directed twice as our space was not available on arrival at two car parks. This was very disappointing when we booked the space in advance.
Easy and convenient place to park for the city centre. Use it for work.
5 star parking - thank you
Parking was easy to find and very secure very goid would recommend to anyone else coming to Edinburgh for Hogmany
Distillery Lane Car Park
7 Sep '15