What is nearby?
Car Park located 1 minute walk from Haymarket station in Edinburgh.
- 1 minute walk from Haymarket station (the car park is parallel with the train tracks)
- 10 minute walk to Edinburgh town centre
- 10 minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
- 25 minute walk to Murrayfield Stadium
- Open 24/7
- Parking along the RIGHT hand side of Distillery Lane only
- Please DO NOT park in any spaces which are by residents' houses and the ground floor windows.
- Easy access to the main road
- You may leave your car overnight
- You may arrive at any time within your booking length
- You must enter your registration plate details when booking as patrols operate in this car park.
- Not suitable for large vans - one bay per vehicle.
No trouble with parking but. barrier up all the time I didn't have to enter my code number
Very convenient location, website booking process also quick and easy. I will use this site again for sure.
Easy to book, no hassle parking. Great and would use again
Easy to access
Good location and good.price, owever there were/are some issues with the parking. The parking is not secure, the control barrier was in the up position when I arrived and remained in this position for the entire duration of my stay in Edinburgh (3 days), therefore completely insecure and anyone could have driven in and parked in an available space to the detriment of others who are actually meant to park there. In addition there's obvious security concerns. There is a fallen tree halfway down the lane on the LHS whixh takes up several spaces and makes passing other vehicles impossible. If cars are parked either side it makes it difficult for larger vehicles to squeeze through the middle lane (several vehicles had knocked mirrors etc). The whole site needs a good clean up.
Difficulty in parking and limited spots available and obstruction on the road made it difficult to park I.e fallen sign boards, dead trees etc...
Distillery Lane Car Park
7 Sep '15