What is nearby?
Car Park located 1 minute walk from Haymarket station in Edinburgh.
- 1 minute walk from Haymarket station (the car park is parallel with the train tracks)
- 10 minute walk to Edinburgh town centre
- 10 minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
- 25 minute walk to Murrayfield Stadium
- Open 24/7
- Parking along the RIGHT hand side of Distillery Lane only
- Please DO NOT park in any spaces which are by residents' houses and the ground floor windows.
- Easy access to the main road
- You may leave your car overnight
- You may arrive at any time within your booking length
- You must enter your registration plate details when booking as patrols operate in this car park.
- Not suitable for large vans - one bay per vehicle.
easy to find and no problems parking
Perfectly placed for my trip and easy to access and leave. good value
I managed arrive early so I rang just park they said we will refund thank you. This never happened all e mails ignored I will never advertise just park like I did before the weekend. Sorry just park you take the piss
Smooth booking system, car park was ideal and the whole process was seamless. I will definitely be using this car park again in the future.
Few spaces and quite dark alley
Distillery Lane Car Park
7 Sep '15