What is nearby?
Car Park located 1 minute walk from Haymarket station in Edinburgh.
- 1 minute walk from Haymarket station (the car park is parallel with the train tracks)
- 10 minute walk to Edinburgh town centre
- 10 minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
- 25 minute walk to Murrayfield Stadium
- Open 24/7
- Parking along the RIGHT hand side of Distillery Lane only
- Please DO NOT park in any spaces which are by residents' houses and the ground floor windows.
- Easy access to the main road
- You may leave your car overnight
- You may arrive at any time within your booking length
- You must leave your registration plate details as patrols operate in this car park.
Couldn't find cheaper, close to our hotel easy access, the only downside I can think of is the spaces were exactly the length of my VW estate car, the spaces were quite full but the car in front of me had parked half in & half out allowing me enough room to drive out & because of that no one occupied the half space he'd left in front of him. If he'd parked properly it would of been very difficult.
Very central and ideal if you are traveling on by train as next to Haymarket station
Great location , next to the station and just a 10 min walk from the centre Really easy to find and easy to manoeuvre Highly recommended - price is amazing
Brilliant. Cheap as chips, central, easy to use. Will use again & again.
Easy to use and car was fine overnight. Great value.
Distillery Lane Car Park
7 Sep '15