What is nearby?
Car Park located 1 minute walk from Haymarket station in Edinburgh.
- 1 minute walk from Haymarket station (the car park is parallel with the train tracks)
- 10 minute walk to Edinburgh town centre
- 10 minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
- 25 minute walk to Murrayfield Stadium
- Open 24/7
- Parking along the RIGHT hand side of Distillery Lane only
- Please DO NOT park in any spaces which are by residents' houses and the ground floor windows.
- Easy access to the main road
- You may leave your car overnight
- You may arrive at any time within your booking length
- You must enter your registration plate details when booking as patrols operate in this car park.
- Not suitable for large vans - one bay per vehicle.
Monday - Sunday
00:00 - 23:59
Every 1 hour (Up to 6 hours) - £1.40
6 hour to 12 hours - £9.00
Daily - £16.00
Consistently great. Easy to find. Always enough spaces, cheap and safe.
CARDINAL WINNING SECONDARY
Easy to book. Great guidance. So handy to City Centre. Great value.
Perfect location for my stay in Edinburgh, easy to find and would use again
Last minute booking made really simple, easy to find and really close to the station
very easy instructions. fabulous reminders of where the car was and how long we had to park.
Easy to find and great parking close to city centre
Distillery Lane Car Park
7 Sep '15