What is nearby?
Car Park located 1 minute walk from Haymarket station in Edinburgh.
- 1 minute walk from Haymarket station (the car park is parallel with the train tracks)
- 10 minute walk to Edinburgh town centre
- 10 minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
- 25 minute walk to Murrayfield Stadium
- Open 24/7
- Parking along the RIGHT hand side of Distillery Lane only
- Please DO NOT park in any spaces which are by residents' houses and the ground floor windows.
- Easy access to the main road
- You may leave your car overnight
- You may arrive at any time within your booking length
- You must enter your registration plate details when booking as patrols operate in this car park.
- Not suitable for large vans - one bay per vehicle.
Monday - Sunday
00:00 - 23:59
Every 1 hour (Up to 6 hours) - £1.40
6 hour to 12 hours - £9.00
Daily - £16.00
car was scratched
Good easy parking for 24 hours. Close to the city of Edinburgh. Best price for the 24 hours.
Being able to pre-book parking was a godsend for our first visit to Edinburgh, and the process was very easy - the instructions and directions were spot on. Very secure road, only 15-20 walk into the Old Town and we were able to extend the parking time when we realised we wouldn't get into the city on schedule...and extending it for a couple hours was free and easy to do on the app! Highly recommended.
easy to find and park up and very habdy city centre location...no problems getting through the barrier or indeed out again.
Road is tricky to get into coming from certain roads into city center
Great. Very central. A bit dark but knew that from previous comments.
Distillery Lane Car Park
7 Sep '15