Fancy joining one of the UK’s most exciting startups?
We’re always on the lookout for awesome individuals to join our growing team of parking pros. Whether you’re a coding connoisseur, a marketing master or a sales specialist - if you fancy diving into a high-paced and fun-filled working atmosphere, then you’ve come to the right place.
We’ve been busy driving forward on our mission to take the pain out of parking - and it’s been an action-packed year or so at JustPark HQ. To bring you up to speed, here are some highlights:
- Celebrated reaching 1 million users on the website/app
- Named as one of WIRED’s hottest European startups
- Won Virgin Media Business’s ‘VOOM’ competition (judged by Sir Richard Branson)
- Closed a record-breaking £3.5m crowdfunding round
- Built partnerships with Marriott, Hilton, NCP, QPR football club and Premier League
- Completed some snazzy app integrations with Waze, Android Pay and Apple Pay
JustPark is leading the disruption of a $50bn global market. We’ve created the foundations that will help propel us to the next level - and we’d love you to join us on this exciting journey.
Thought working in parking sounded boring? Think again.
What’s in it for you?
Well, asides from joining perhaps the coolest parking company in the world, there’s plenty on offer from a role at JustPark that we guarantee you’ll be head-over-heels for:
- Unlimited paid holiday (we’re not joking)
- A salary that is actually competitive
- Generous stock options
- Free home-cooked lunch every day, courtesy of our in-house chef (see what’s on the menu on her Instagram: whatsjuliecooking)
- Flexible working hours
- Brand new Macbook Pro/Air
- Quarterly team away days
- Excellent training opportunities
- Early finish Friday for team drinks (on the house)
Sound good? Check out the roles we have on offer below - we’d love to hear from you!Note to Recruiters
We have three rules, which we hope you'll respect for all our sanity. Take note and you'll save heaps of time that could be spent on other things... like booking parking in advance. (You're welcome!)
We reach out based on recommendations
We're not working with agencies on any of our roles at the moment. If we decide to at a later date, we will get in touch with agencies that have been recommended by fellow startups we know and trust. A series of emails from you telling us you're working for a, b, and c incredible startups, even the really really incredible ones, won't cut the mustard.
Let our team do their jobs
We actively blacklist both individuals and agencies sending unsolicited emails or making unsolicited calls to our management team or internal recruiter. That means we'll never be able to work together - even if we have a recommendation as above. It's nothing personal, but our folks have a job to do too, which doesn't involve retaining agencies. We appreciate your cooperation with this.
Allow our customers to get the support they need
If you call our Customer Happiness hotline offering to place candidates with us, you get in the way of our mission to make sure our users enjoy 100% hassle-free parking. Any individuals or agencies calling our Customer Happiness hotline looking to supply candidates to JustPark will again be blacklisted.
Thanks so much for your understanding.