Parking is a broken industry. It drains our fuel tanks, our wallets, our time and our sanity. It's been clogging up our towns for too long. At JustPark, we've officially had enough, and life's too short not to fix things.
We connect the dots to ensure that those who need parking find the people who have it going spare. Our business is unlocking potential: we help homeowners, churches, schools, hotels, pubs and commercial car parks to boost their income by filling their empty spaces, making the most of the assets they have.
The option to park in residential driveways and other previously hidden spots empowers drivers to outsmart traffic wardens, dodge parking tickets and save up to 70% compared to extortionate on-street bays. And by guiding drivers directly to a guaranteed space, we’re tackling the 30% of city air pollution caused by cars crawling the streets on the hunt for parking.
Join us for what will be a year like no other in the world of parking. We're pulling out all the stops to make people's lives easier and urban life happier - innovating relentlessly and releasing world-class technology, including a series of iPhone and Android apps and a huge overhaul of the website. We'll also be shaking things up with international expansion, affiliate partnerships and guerilla marketing.
But don't just take our word for it! JustPark is trusted by over 700,000 users and we're backed by the venture capital arm of BMW, as well as Index Ventures, Europe's most formidable VC firm.
Think working in parking sounds boring? Think again.
- Android Developer For those who dream of electric sheep.
- Back End Developer - Cardiff Back End Developer - Cardiff - Cardiff
- Back End Developer Whip our back end into shape.
- Front End Developer - Cardiff Front End Developer - Cardiff - Cardiff
- Front End Developer Are you HTMLoquent?
- Full Stack Developer Full Stack Developer - London
- QA Engineer Break all our tech. We dare you.
- iOS Developer Be the Apple of our eye.