Parking Peace of Mind
We worked hard to create a policy that covers your car when parked with us, but as with all policies, some conditions do apply.
Bookings that have been insured with a starting date before January 1st 2022 are administered by Allianz Assistance. Bookings that have been insured with a starting date on or after January 1st 2022 are administered by ARAG plc. See below for the relevant terms for your provider.
Before you purchase this Policy and during the Period of Insurance you will need to meet each of the following eligibility statements:
- You have agreed to purchase Parking Peace of Mind Excess Protection Insurance for your vehicle as you would like your Excess reimbursed following a successful claim under your Motor Insurance Policy for an incident that happened whilst you were parked in a space rented through JustPark Parking Ltd.
- The insured person under this policy is the individual stated on the Motor Insurance Policy.
- Your vehicle is a car, van, minibus, or motorcycle.
- You have a valid parking session booked through JustPark Parking Ltd for the duration for which this policy provides cover.
- The insured Motor Vehicle is not a rental vehicle.
If you cannot agree to each of the above statements throughout the Period of Insurance, please contact your Insurance Broker immediately.
If your policy start date is on or after 1.1.2022, your insurance cover is administered by ARAG plc:
- We’ll refund the excess you pay (up to £1000) on any claim to your insurer for damage that occurs to your car whilst parked with us during the booking you’ve chosen to insure.
- If the damage to your vehicle was someone else’s fault, then you should first try to settle your claim with their insurer. If that doesn’t work out, then we can help
- You must have valid motor insurance in your name for the vehicle registration matching the booking with us, so rental cars aren’t covered.
- You must be a UK resident.
JustPark Parking Ltd is an Appointed Representative of WeCovr (https://wecovr.com/, a trading name of Political and Credit Risks Limited), authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA reference number 735613), with JustPark Parking Limited acting as its Appointed Representative. Registered Address Dunn’s Hat Factory, 106 - 110 Kentish Town Road, London, NW1 9PX, UK.