A guaranteed space up to 43%* cheaper than daily rates that you can cancel anytime? Yep, that’s JustPark Monthly Saver: reserve your space for as long as you need it. Stress-free parking just got even better!
Save money, cancel anytime, have a guaranteed space for as long as you need it near your home, station or workplace.
Booking a space monthly instead of daily for 30 days amounts to a sizeable discount.
No need to remember booking every day, week or month - it’s all covered with rolling payment, you can spread the costs with monthly billing and even access VAT receipts.
No more queues or searching for coins: Completely contact-free payment for a safer parking experience.
Book a guaranteed long-term space in the UK’s largest parking network closer to your destination - whether that’s your home, train station or workplace.
All of the perks, none of the commitment: a guaranteed space for as long as you need it. No contract, no deposit.
Used by over 5m drivers and with a 5* Trustpilot rating, JustPark is the UK’s favourite parking app.
Find and reserve a space in seconds; it’s yours for the length of your booking.
Payment will be collected each month till the end of your booking.
If you need to cancel your booking you can do it any time, in a few taps.
Spend the majority of your commute circling your local station or your office building? With Monthly Saver you have your own designated space nearby. No more rushing for trains or meetings.
Forget about spending hours looking for parking that's streets away from your house: book your own guaranteed space and make time for the things (and people) that are really important.Find a space near home
Whether you need a safe off-street space for a vehicle declared SORN or one to store your camper van, scooter or classic car (fancy!) while you’re not using it, we have you covered. Size, in this instance, doesn’t matter.
You can find a great Monthly Saver space to book quickly and easily in three simple steps!
1. Find your Space
- Click the 'Monthly Saver' tab
- Search where you'd like to park and select the dates and duration of your stay.
- If you don't know the postcode, you can search by key destinations such as hospitals, train stations or landmarks!
2. Choose the Right Space
- You can sort the search results by price, distance or best match (best match is our clever algorithm which finds the optimum space for you).
- Spaces that can be booked right away are displayed with a lightning bolt (in the map) or "Reservable" (in the list).
- Click a pin on the map or a card in the list to see reviews, descriptions, photos, rules, amenities, and distance to nearby landmarks.
- Tell us about the vehicle you will be parking. We will then share this with the space owner so they know who to expect.
- Depending on the device you are using (app or website), you can pay for your booking using a credit/debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay or Google Pay. We securely encrypt all your personal details. You'll have one simple monthly payment, which will be paid each month on the date of your initial booking.
- We'll send you a confirmation email containing all the vital information for your booking, including directions and access instructions. Make sure you read the email as it has all the essential information you'll need.
You'll be able to get a VAT receipt from your account on either the JustPark website or app.
1. Go to the Bookings section of your JustPark account.
2. Click on the date of the relevant booking.
3. Scroll down to the Payment section.
4. Click the button labelled Receipt.
5. You can then download this as a PDF and print this page or take a screenshot
1. Sign in to your JustPark app.
2. Click on the top left corner of the screen.
3.Select 'My Bookings'.
4. Select the booking for the receipt you want.
5. On the right-hand side of your screen, near the bottom, you should see 'Download VAT Receipt'.
6. Click this to get your receipt.
Please visit here for our full cancellation policy.
We have different cancellation policies depending on whether you paid for parking in advance or on arrival at a car park. If you have driven to a car park and paid on the spot, please see the ‘Drive-up Cancellation Policy’ below. All bookings made in advance are covered by the ‘Pre-Booked Parking Cancellation Policy’
Short-Term Pre-Booked Cancellation Policy
- Defined as a booking that is less than 14 days in duration.
- A full refund is offered to drivers if they cancel within 24 hours of making a booking, provided the booking isn't starting in the next 24 hours.
- We will always offer a 10 minute grace period to accommodate accidental bookings.
If you cancel a booking more than 14 days in advance, before the booking starts
You'll receive 100% refund if you cancel more than 14 days before your booking starts.
If you cancel a booking 8 to 14 days in advance, before the booking starts
You'll receive a 50% refund if cancellation occurs between 8 and 14 days in advance of booking.
If you cancel a booking 1 to 7 days in advance, before the booking starts
The cancellation must take place at least 24 hours before the booking begins. You'll receive a 25% refund if cancellation occurs more than 24 hours in advance of booking, up to 7 days.
If you cancel a booking less than 24 hours in advance of the booking starting
If you cancel a booking which is due to start in the next 24 hours, you will not be entitled to a refund.
If you cancel a booking, after it has started
If you cancel a booking once it has started, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Extenuating Circumstances Policy
1. What if I need to cancel because of an emergency or unavoidable circumstance?
We may be able to give you a refund if you have to cancel because of an unexpected circumstance that’s out of your control. Click here for a list of circumstances covered by our Extenuating Circumstances Policy. Before you cancel, check that your circumstance is included in the list below and that you can provide the required documentation.
Penalty-free cancellations are only available for extenuating circumstances that occur before the official start date and time of your booking.
2. Drive-up cancellation policy
For payments made on the spot in car parks, we operate a no refund policy - as the parking session is already underway once you have paid.
If you feel you have been charged unfairly, please contact email@example.com with the location ID, number plate, amount paid and details of the circumstances.
*Save up to 43% when booking a Monthly Saver space instead of by the hour/day.