We have different cancellation policies depending on whether you booked parking in advance or if you paid in the car park. If you have driven to a car park and paid on the spot, please see the Non-Reservable Parking policy below. All bookings made in advance are covered by the Reservable Parking policy below.
Fixed-term cancellation policy
If your booking has a fixed start & end time then it’s covered by the fixed-term policy. There is a 10 minute grace period to cancel after any booking to accommodate accidental bookings.
- More than 24 hours before the booking starts - full refund*
- Less than 24 hours before the booking starts - no refund
* Where a driver has requested a cancellation the amount paid will be refunded in full minus any relevant fees. In these instances the Transaction fee is non refundable. If you cancel your booking within the 10 minute grace period then this won’t apply and you will get a full refund including the transaction fee.
In cases where the booking is cancelled by the space owner or JustPark, the full refund will also include the Transaction Fee.
Monthly subscription parking
If your booking doesn’t have a set end date it’s covered by the monthly subscription policy.
- Minimum 1-month duration (commitment) after purchase.
- 24-hour grace period after purchase for a free cancellation still applies.
- If the lead time to booking start is less than 24-hours then the grace period will end as soon as the booking commences.
Cancel at any time - providing you cancel at least 4-days before the next billing date we will not take another payment and your session will finish on your renewal date. Unsure when that is? Check in your account here