1. List your charger on our network.
2. Set the prices & times that work for you.
3. Drivers will book their charging times at your spot.
4. Sit back and let the earnings roll in.
Over 50% of UK drivers don't have a driveway, so owning an EV home charger isn't a possibility. You can help your neighbours switch to an EV by expanding your local charging network through JustCharge. With more charging possibilities people have less barriers buying an EV. And with more EVs in your neighbourhood, you'll benefit from a cleaner, safer community.
1. Search for an EV charger in your area.
2. Book the time you need.
3. Park & charge your EV.
4. Get on with your day.
Whether you're planning your trip in advance, or charging on the go, the JustPark app is your ticket to stress-free journeys.
Simply type in where you'd like to charge and tap the EV parking filter to see the charging options in that area.