What is nearby?
- Large double driveway on tree-lined street.
- The space is able to accommodate large cars (inc. 4x4s) and small vans.
- 5 minutes walk from Haggerston Overground Station, 5 minutes walk from London Fields.
- Friendly and personable owner, happy to answer any questions or meet requests.
- House-owner, so can offer long-term commitments.
- Exciting Fact: Shadow Home Secretary Dianne Abbott lives on the same road.
If you have a car and it needs parking, then this is a car parking space that does just that.
The parking was easy to find and very convenient for the location I was travelling to. I was confident that my car was safe on the driveway.
First time using JustPark and it was great! We were visiting the escape room Time Run, and this couldn't be in a better location. We arrived a bit early for our escape room slot, so waited in the driveway with no issue for around 30 minutes. Kia Sportage fit in perfectly. There is a tree that is a little bit in the way when you're pulling up, so just be aware. Other than that, I was happy to leave my car there and I'll certainly be back if we are ever in the area.
Very convenient - Haggerston station is 5 minutes walk.
22 Dec '16