What is nearby?
Car Park located 1 minute walk from Haymarket station in Edinburgh.
- 1 minute walk from Haymarket station (the car park is parallel with the train tracks)
- 10 minute walk to Edinburgh town centre
- 10 minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
- 25 minute walk to Murrayfield Stadium
- Open 24/7
- Parking along the RIGHT hand side of Distillery Lane only
- Please DO NOT park in any spaces which are by residents' houses and the ground floor windows.
- Easy access to the main road
- You may leave your car overnight
- You may arrive at any time within your booking length
- You must enter your registration plate details when booking as patrols operate in this car park.
- Not suitable for large vans - one bay per vehicle.
Please note, the car park is not secure.
Very convenient location
Reserved a space days in advance but there were no proper spaces when we turned up. Really disappointed ☹️ Broken glass and empty drinks cans around. Not the kind of place you want to leave your car and even when reserved- no guarantee of a space. Not the service you advertise and I paid for. We ended up parking on the white cross hatchings and I spent the night worrying about not being parked right. Poor service
Yong Hwee O
I received access instructions in email but it is confusing and unclear. The email has an entry pin and mentions "black keybox on the barrier housing" but I don't see any keybox. It also says "If the barrier is not up please press the 'P' button on the barrier to gain entry." which confuses me as there's no P button. I just pressed a white button and it opens. What is the purpose of the entry pin if I can open the barrier without it anyway? I got confused, wondering if I need to key in some pin somewhere and walked around searching, after parking my car.
Would have been an ideal spot if there was actually a space to park in! There is no code just a button to press and I'm sure many people must know this now.
Spaces were full despite being booked. Either overbooking or little management of spaces. Alternative area offered was over twenty minutes was away
I arrived at 10:30 and found no spaces in road. Had to take risk and park along with others in restricted area. Might reassure people if they know exactly where is ok and not go to meeting worried about possible £80 fine!
Distillery Lane Leased
28 Jun '21