What is nearby?
Space available in private car park on Meanwood road. Car park has CCTV and is lit at night. Very secure.
On major bus route with regular services:
- Perfect for commuters looking for a cheaper and more reliable alternative to Leeds City Centre parking.
- Bus stop is just across the road from the parking space..
- Bus takes 10-20 mins depending on traffic.
If you'd prefer to walk:
- 25-30 mins to Leeds City Centre.
- 20 mins to Central Headingley (including Rugby and Cricket Ground)
- 5-10 mins to Central Meanwood
I'm very knowledgeable about the local area and can even provide you with information on bus times and walking short cuts to where you want to go.
Very safe parkig space no issues
Very quick reponse to email enquiries, super helpful and a secure car park. I'll certainly use this place again, no question
The parking space was in a quiet, secure car park. It was further out of Leeds than we had realised but the owner of the car park space, Michael, was very happy to offer advice about buses to where we wanted to go. I have awarded 5 stars because Michael was so helpful and considerate! It was also a very reasonable rate at £2 for the day.
Michael is a nice person to deal with, and the parking is just a 10 minutes bus ride from the city centre!
27 Sep '11