What is nearby?
Parking spaces available within minutes of Haymarket station.
- 3 minute walk from Haymarket station
- 10 minute walk to Edinburgh town centre
- 10 minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
- 25 minute walk to Murrayfield Stadium
- These parking spaces are available 24/7 and allow for overnight parking.
- The spaces are NOT suitable for large vans or minibuses.
- You may arrive at any time within your booking length
- You must enter your registration plate details when booking as patrols operate in this car park.
Spots were taken by others and just park never replies to inquiries
Excellent location, well organised. Will definitely use again. Many thanks A***
Arrived and space was already taken. Left me in a right jam. Unreliable service. I have complained weeks ago and tried to get my money back and heard nothing!! Rubbish company
Just behind a hotel felt secure thanks
If there was an option for no stars id have opted for it. When i got to the parking area there wasnt a space! The person on the helpline was totally powerless to help. It was only by sheer luck I found a metered space in an adjacent street. So I paid twice to park! Ill not be using this company again
Beware you may pay but that doesn't guarantee that there will be Space. I parked at Rosebury Cresent Lane yesterday with no problems. Today 1 June despite having paid, when I arrived there were no JustPark spaces available and I had to look for another car park. If you have a tight timetable this is a disaster.
The Edinburgh Collection
24 Oct '17