What is nearby?
- Off road car parking space.
- Accesable anytime day or night, 24/7.
- 10 min walk to Bow Church Dlr & Bow Road tube.
- Extremely easy access to A12 within seconds!!!
- Walk - approximately 15 mins to the Olympic park.
- Tube - 2 Stops on DLR from Bow Church (10mins)
- Bus - Stop located 20 sec walk from car. take 276 to stratford (10mins)
- Taxi - taxi company located 20 sec walk from car. Cost around £5/£8 (5mins)
Was difficult to find the Olympic stadium, but otherwise as stated.
Thanks - a very good place for the Olympics - close to the Victora Gate. Would recommend.
Great spot for the Olympic park, so long as the Victoria gate entry/exit is open. If they close it like they did at the end of our athletics session, you'll have a bit longer trek than expected to get back to the car! Easy access to central London via the tube - Bow Rd station is just a 5-10min walk. Good communications from the owner, and if we were to visit this area again I would certainly park here again. It's particularly good and quick to access the A12 and from there back to the M11! Recommended.
brilliant for what we wanted, very safe, nice area and really easy from the a12
perfect booking with good communications and very good value for money for olympic period thankyou
19 Mar '12
Rob S's verifications
Email address Verified
Phone Number Verified
Receiving text messages