What is nearby?
Safe,private parking space in cul-de-sac in private road, outside congestion charging zone. Come & go as you please. Contact me for bookings over a week.
Plan your journey on from SW11 3NP at transportdirect.info.
Nearby:Battersea Sq, Royal Academy of Dance, Morgans Walk, a slipway onto Thames, bus 170 to Clapham Junction or Victoria.Walking distances;
* 5 min to bus stops for 19, 49, 319, 345, going to Kings Road, Clapham Jnct & tube Sloane Sq, South Ken & Victoria.
* 10 min (0.5 mile) to Battersea Park (SW entrance)
* 15 min (0.8 ml) to Kings Road / Worlds End.
* 28 min (1.4 ml) to Chelsea FC ground.
* 1 hr (3 ml) to Fulham FC ground. Please look out for an "instructions" document (link sent in confirmation email) with more info on the best way to get there.
Perfect for going to central London! Will book again in the future!
Brilliant, excellent value for money-you should charge more!
What a great place to park. Me and my son went to see Chelsea play and my wife and my mother went sight seeing. John's parking spot is in an excellent position, easy to get to and great value. I will definitely use it again
Nice quiet location.
Easy to find with the details provided. 30 min walk to Stamford bridge. Came in very handy when no trains running Boxing Day. Would def use again.
Very safe and johns communication was excellent
John FAsk John F a question
7 Jul '11
John F's verifications
Email address Verified
Phone Number Verified
Receiving text messages
Other Parking Spaces
Single level parking lot on Eccleston Square, SW1V
£16.30 per dayBook instantly